To promote the development of young people in achieving their full physical, intellectual, social and spiritual potential as individuals, responsible citizens and as members of their local, national and international communities.
1) To create in the minds of the young a recognition of the unity of people and of all living things.
2) To help the young to be happy and useful members of society.
3) To create conditions for harmonious living and to promote in all ways possible universal love and compassion by encouraging the young to be of service to all living creatures.
Activities to Promote These Objectives
1) By ceremonial activities that stimulate the spiritual development and inspire the young to become ideal citizens of gracious, courteous and righteous behaviour.
2) By study, teaching and dramatic presentation of the great heroes of the East and West, such as the legends of King Arthur, which symbolise the Ideal Man, the chivalrous Knight of Service.
3) By stimulating the love of nature and animals and care of the environment. Starting or conducting our own activities for this purpose or helping such organisations and schools where this is practised.
4) By such activities in which the young can express themselves through the various arts and crafts.
5) By social service where the young can give practical help to the poor, the aged and the suffering.
6) By camps and group work that bring together the children and the young in friendship and understanding.
7) To do all possible to inculcate greatness of character in the young.